En Blanc à Vélo
Sunday, July 14 at 12:00pm
By: FarnazJoin us for an afternoon bike picnic in style. Dress in your Sunday best white (or light colors), gather your friends together, organize your delicious picnic, and Let’s ride to an inner-city park to spend the afternoon. We will meet at 12:00 at the Simmons Building in the East Village and ride together at 12:30 to the Central Memorial Park with all of our picnic essentials on board. We'll have live music to provide scene-appropriate soundtrack for the afternoon!
What is suggested to bring:
- Dress in your Sunday best white dress/attire
- A blanket to sit on
- Tasty eats; Alternately you can pickup food from Sidewalk Citizen in the Simmons Building
- Bags to collect your garbage. We want to leave the park even cleaner that we found it!
- Your preferred liquid libations! 😉
- Sunblock or hats
- The weather looks fantastic so far, but come prepared for possible thunderstorms, it is July after all!
The event is free, kid friendly, and open to all. Feel free to invite friends!