en Blanc à Vélo (picnic in white)
Sunday, July 16, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Simmons Building @ east village
Notes: Meet on the river (north) side of the building
By: FarnazJoin us for an afternoon bike picnic in style. Dress in your Sunday best white, gather your friends together, organize your delicious picnic, and ride to an inner city park for the afternoon. We will meet at 12:00 at the Simmons Building in the East Village and ride together at 12:30 to the Central Memorial Park with all of our picnic essentials on board. We'll have live music to provide scene-appropriate soundtrack for the afternoon, and who knows, maybe even a dance or two!
What is suggested to bring:
- Dress in your Sunday best white dress/clothes
- A blanket to sit on
- Tasty eats; Alternately you can pickup food from Sidewalk Citizen in the Simmons Building in East Village, or at Boxwood Cafe in Central park (Advanced call is recommended).
- Bags to collect your garbage. We want to leave the park the same way we arrived to it, if not cleaner!
- Your preferred liquid libations! 😉
- Sunblock or hats
- The weather looks fantastic so far, but come prepared for possible thunderstorms, it is July after all!